Thursday, August 30, 2007

Noooooo!

My beloved nesting hormones are GONE! I feel so incredibly exhausted...I just wanna crawl back in bed and stay there. I attempted to nap w/Faithy but *sigh* she just wanted to nurse and play so we got up.

My plans for today....NOTHING! I'm attempting to relax. Finally did get to the library though, YAY!! I got "coupon mom" and an organizing book and about 10 books for Faithy hehe. I'm a childrens book addict....

I wanted to check out the Dave Ramsay book but DH had to get to work and I spent way too much time in the childrens books...I didn't get much of a chance to look for it :'(

Anyway...thats my boring day in a nutshell. Oooooh but I did take a belly pic! (23 1/2wks, 6 mths)



1 comment:

ThriftyMommy said...

I am a Dave Ramsey fan. We took the Financial Peace classes through our church. They were great. We're working on our "Baby Steps" to financial peace.

Karen
www.thriftymommy.com