Monday, October 8, 2007

I heart Goodwill

We went to Goodwill today & I found:
some wooden bowls like my mamo always had for only $1 (2 of them)
a sandwich maker
shirts for my baby girl
1 shirt for my baby boy
1 shirt for myself (old navy! and only $1.50)
an apple shaped basket
a canister
a fischer price piano
2 picture frames
2 pairs baby socks (1 okie dokie brand still in the bag!)
1 pie pan .25!
1 pop up toy for dd for xmas
1 bouncing tigger for my neice
1 small pot
1 recipe box

and I got more (I think) but I cannot remember right now. HOORAY FOR GOODWILL!!!!! :-) Total was $31. They also had a recliner I wanted for only $25 but hubby wouldn't get it! Then we headed to the Dollar Tree where I got:

4 plastic cups for $1
1 travel pack snickers b/c im addicted
1 plush butterfly for dd
1 bag fall potpourri
1 huge pack of straws

I think that was it~I was looking for some Halloween stuff but didn't find anything I wanted. I will be going back there for xmas decorations though! Yes they already have them out~LOL


3 comments:

La, La, La, Laini! said...

Great finds!

Mrs.Frugal said...

Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.