Friday, September 21, 2007

Shes getting cuter by the day!

(my baby girl, that is) this morning she grinned at me really big and said "wate-up momma, wate up!" (wake up) I just had to get some slobbery baby kisses for that LOL

Then she said "momma....dada.....whoagan.....bree (bree being her)" and was so proud of herself for listing off our little family. LOL

After we got up, she ran to the living room to her toy corner and searched for "PIG!" (aka, her stuffed piggy) until she found him then showered him in kisses (lol)

Ahhhhhhh the cuteness.....its killing me <3 I just wanna hug her & squeeze her every minute of the day!

In other news.....I've been having lots of braxton hicks contractions~they scared me at first then I realized that it was just my body's way of gearing up....barely 13wks to go and its looking like my body might actually go into labor on its own this time! (I hope and pray)


4 comments:

Mary said...

Awww, she is so sweet!

Courtney said...

Awww! I cant wait for P to get to that stage!! He is starting to get more affectionate everyday and I love it!! Being a mommy is so wonderful! :) And hugs and kisses are FREE! yay!!

Mrs.Frugal said...

yep i love love love mommyhood :) it drives me nuts somedays but its so worth it! right now were playing w her bear puppet and shes being impatient lol

~*Beth*~ said...

Soooooooooo cute!