Sunday, September 30, 2007

Its not time!!!!!!!

We had quite a scare last night......I started having BAD back labor that wouldn't go away. I made a rice sock and it helped a little but didn't make the pain stop, then I took a bath and got my hubby to massage my back. I was almost in tears.....and so scared but praise God it finally stopped after many many HOURS of pain :'(

This same thing happened when I was pg with my baby girl~I had to go to the hospital and get a shot of Bretene to stop the contractions. What happens is I get really addicted to ice-tea and thats all I drink. I completly forget to drink water for weeks.....and I get dehydrated and well.......this happens. :-(

Soooooooo hubby has banned me from drinking anything but water. We'd like our little guy to stay in there for 11 more wks. Anyways, it was quite a night.

3 comments:

La, La, La, Laini! said...

How scary! Both of my kiddos came at 35 weeks. I hope your little man stays PUT. You hear me little guy?

Courtney said...

Oh wow!!! Keep that little guy in there!! He needs to bake longer! My little guy came at 32 weeks, my water broke. But he turned out healthy as can be!! :) But keep on roasting that little turkey!

Mrs.Frugal said...

WOW! It'd be scary to have him early :-( And it'd be a big change considering his sister was 5 days late :p No more contractions, praise God! Looks like he changed his mind & decided to stay a little longer hehe.