Friday, August 24, 2007

Update on house hunting

Ugh, still no luck here. The trailor we were supposed to look at is too far from DH's job. But I'm keeping my head up, searching still, and putting my trust in God. I have faith that somewhere out there, they're is something better....I just have to be patient.

In other news, my 22wk OB appt. went well...had a new doctor but he was nice. My little guys heartbeat was a healthy 150bpm and I've gained 4lbs in 1mth! Looks like the home-cooking is paying off!

And I stumbled upon a wonderful, frugal forum that I really like:
http://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/index.php

check it out!

My mother-in-law is taking me to a consignment sale in September, I'm so excited! I'll be able to get winter clothes for the kiddos and I plan on hitting some thrift stores for clothes for DH.




2 comments:

Courtney said...

This wouldnt happen to be the Just Between Friends sale is it?? If so, I am going to the one in my area! I am so excited, cant wait to find a whole bunch of bargains!!

Mrs.Frugal said...

No :-( I dont have one in my area...this one is one set up by a few MOPS (moms of preschoolers) mommas :) LOVE bargains!