Monday, August 20, 2007

House-hunting

Later today were going to look at a mobile home for rent, in hopes that the rent will be cheaper. Plus, it'll be even more in the country than we are now, which I'm excited about! But I must say...I'll miss the cows who live across the road from our current home, and I'll miss taking long strolls down the country roads w/my baby girl and just basking in the beauty. Maybe I'll get lucky & this place will have a nice country road, just perfect for walking as well.

Thats about all we have planned today....other than bathing dd~shes a sticky mess.....pancakes + toddler=MESS! lol but at least she ate.

Oh, I also have a few other actual HOUSES to call about later~its not cheaper than we pay now, but its a HOUSE instead of a trailor, WOOT!

Off to check the mail and wash one messy little monster!


1 comment:

La, La, La, Laini! said...

Happy hunting! Hope you find something great.